Top Four Time Management Issues
Top Five Time Management Mistakes
The Basics for a Successful In-House Training Program
Top Five Best Time Management Practices
Tools for Increasing Employees’ Productivity
Do any of these sound like you?
- Burnt out, stressed out, rundown and tired?
- Out of balance; out of control?
- Frustrated with wheel spinning?
- Too much to do; not enough time for my family and me.
- I’m not able to get it all done.
- Interruptions throw me off track.
- I procrastinate important items.
- Less satisfied with what I’m doing now than a few years ago.
- Too many priorities; often feel unprepared and pressured?
We Can Help
The Productivity Institute offers the highest quality Time Management Seminars, Personal Productivity Seminars, classes, workshops, keynote presentations, and consulting services to individuals and organizations worldwide. All programs include lifelong support to our students and graduates.
Dr. Donald E. Wetmore, a successful full-time professional public speaker, is President of the Productivity Institute. Applying his three decades of experience training more than 100,000 people around the world, Don offers one-on-one executive coaching, time management, and personal productivity seminars and classes, onsite and online.